Monday, September 29, 2008

Singapore in May 2009

Last Friday daddy dropped me a surprise! Initially, he wanted to keep it as a secret for my birthday next year but somehow, he can't wait and blurted out the idea. He wanted to bring me to Singapore next year during my birthday because AirAsia is offering zero fuel surcharge to Singapore (flying period between October 2008 to July 2009). The offer has just started only and I think is still on-going. This is the first time AirAsia is promoting zero fuel surcharge to Singapore.

My birthday for next year happens to fall coincidentally on the zero fuel surcharge day and that's why daddy wanted to bring me there. But, considering it's my birthday, I don't want to leave Lunz behind alone for mum to look after. I might as well bring him along since he will be 4 years old next year. Pretty easy to take care of. Daddy was OK with the suggestion and in the end, again coincidentally we managed to get zero fuel surcharge tickets to Singapore during Labor Day in May 2009 which is a public holiday that falls on Friday. We cancelled the idea of going in January (my birthday) and change to May instead. So, in this case we don't have to sacrifice any leave for this trip. Without fuel surcharge, the tickets are bloody cheap! 3 of us only cost RM360! One person is only RM120 for a return trip to Singapore! What a huge difference without the fuel surcharge. Just can't wait. Another thing, I gotta grab Lunz to go and make his passport. He hasn't got one now. I'll do that soon before he starts school next year. Thanks daddy for the surprise!

Until then, can't wait also for me and daddy's personal holiday trip to Hatyai end of October 2008! We organized this trip months ago in May. And then some business trip to New Zealand in November 2008. Just can't bloody wait. Hehehe......

No comments: