Friday, July 18, 2008

Dreadful Morning

Mind me....it's not my son, again. It's me! This morning was the most tiring moment I have ever came across since the day lunz came into this world. The tiredness I felt was exactly the same when the nurse pushed me out from the labour ward back to my own room. I can just collapsed on the spot due to extreme tiredness that only mummies who has underwent natural birth can understand.

That was exactly what I felt this morning. Why??....I attended my company's annual dinner last night at Hilton KL. Me and my colleagues were assigned to usher guests into the ballroom. As if they can't walk themselves.....Kicking DirtHaiz....so, all of us stood there for more than an hour doing the stupid ushering job. Frankly, this is the first time I attended my own company dinner where we need to work and be slave. The previous ones were just attending and enjoying ourselves. No such things as assigned duties for the night. Again....*Sigh*....

Unfortunately, my "monthly sickness" dropped by and said hi to me yesterday. So, with much gloomy mood, I attended the dinner crossing my fingers to leave early as I knew by the end of the day I will be dead meat. By standing more than an hour with the "sickness" around has caused me damn painful backbone ache. So, by the second dish, the gal sitting next to me would have noticed that I was MIA (Missing-in-action). Hehehe.....

At the annual dinner : Li Har and Me

Outside the ballroom

Kam Ching and Me

I had shower once I reached home and tried to put lunz to bed soon after that. He was coughing badly after he fell asleep and he vomited. Then again, I need to get up and cleaned the mess although I was already halfway asleep. So, by the time I was dead pig, it was nearly 12 midnight. If it wasn't for the "sickness" it wouldn't be that bad....

Hence, I started the day with the sleepy virus poisoning my blood early in the morning. Made a few mistakes and am in very super slow motion. Below are the foolish things that happened:

- Strictly asked lunz to go back to sleep (he asked for milk), because I can only heard his voice but I can't seems to open my eyes. As if I was dreaming....did I??
- Sat on the toilet bowl doing nothing but keeping my eyes closed for more than 10 minutes. Luckily I didn't fall flat on the floor tiles from the sitting position.
- Applied only toner instead of the few routine facial lotions.
- Forgot to wear my seatbelt until I was far way down the highway. Then, I remembered and quickly fastened it. Later, a police car was parked next to me waiting for the traffic light. Phew...that was close...hehehe...
- Forgot to switch on the signal light when I need to overtake a junction which I usually did without failed.
- Almost took the elevator going up where in fact I need to go down.

I think I'm not in a position to drive today. I'm like a walking zombie since this morning. Lord, please give me strength to keep my lids open to survive the day. Prayer Daddy, if you are reading this, come to fetch us after work from popo's house okie. Brows

No comments: