Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Baby Pictures 2

Told ya...my mummy really go and continue digging up my older pictures to post. This time I think I was bigger...4 to 9 months old. Enjoy ya people!

Mummy purposely put that octopus on top of my head.

See! I know how to terbalik dy.

Hmmm.....am wondering what was that expression for?? Hehehe....

Mummy always like to snap my xxx photo...ceh ceh..

This was taken with my big "kao foo". Mummy said he used to be the best big brother ever (Until he got married..sshhh...).

Gosh! What was I doing with that Goldilocks hat?
Mummy was the culprit!

See! Makes me look like a girl girl only right. Bad mummy.

Mummy makes me sit on top of a crocodile.

Then a hippo pulak.

I like to be with mummy. See my laughs.

This was taken during my small "kao foo" wedding. See my "kao foo" so smart and handsome. Now really fat fat abit ler.

Do I look cheeky enough?

Hahaha.....I think the same also.

Why did mummy threw me on top of a bargain clothes rack geh?
I don't want to be a sales item...woo...wooo...

The post will not be complete without my pacifier shot! Paiseh..hehehe...



Last but not least, a video of me laughing non-stop because popo made some weird noise and when she saw me laughed at that noise, she kept on making it non-stop. And I kept on laughing non-stop ler, what else....bad popo.....

No comments: