Monday, July 28, 2008

Stagnant

My life has been pretty dull lately. Only the little laughs from my boy can bring a smile to my lips. What am I to do without him? And what am I to do without this passion for blogging?....*Sighhh*...

Everything seems to be stagnant lately. Well, if you say you are in a fairytale story, it's good to remain stagnant where you will live happily ever after with your prince charming in a huge white castle. But unfortunately, fairytale doesn't exist and life doesn't seems to be pretty good all the time. I desperately wanted to evolve into another stage. Beg me pardon, readers, another stage here meant of acquiring a new career, at least see some development in my case, have a new hairdo or perhaps a vacation?

My personal relationship hadn't been too good. Few misunderstandings that leaded from one to another. Pretty plain, uncommunicative and sometimes, unbearable. But I have learn to let go most of the things after the drama that I have went through. I have learn to ignore and it wasn't such a big deal after all. Non of your business and bear in mind everything is fragile. Relationship is unexceptional. So, at least it wasn't that sickening anymore. People would say that you shouldn't hang your dirty laundry out for the world to read. Unfortunately, I don’t have the same thought in mind. All I am doing is expressing how I feel and what I want to write. Honesty is what puts people to shame and gets most of us into a denial mode.

I guess I desperately need a new boost in my career because with the new earnings, at least I can plan for future and be independent. A close friend asked me some time ago, how would you see yourself financially 5 years down the road? I'm unable to reply and this is not good. This is really really not good especially with a child on hand. I need an answer. But unfortunately, again my answer was bogged down by the concern of my case. And that's why I said I'm stagnant. I need a way out. Fast. I'm an eager person with not much patience. If fate doesn't compromise, I will work things out myself and believe me, I will make it happen!

No comments: