Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The First and The Last

We went for Paintball games last weekend and believe me, although it was my first, it is going to be my last as well! The game was tedious running around like mad chicken on loose and damn troublesome wearing the stupid sweaty and loose face mask. The waiting time was even longer than the time we took to play the game.

It cost RM80 per person for 4 hours of game with unlimited bullets refill. But as I said earlier, the waiting time for our turn was even longer. So, although we played for 4 hours, we only managed 3 games. And each game only lasted for 15 minutes. During the first game, I was immediately shot twice even before I had the chance to cabut and hide in the house for defense. I kena one on the thigh and another on the arm. Damn painful! You can feel that every nerve in your body jerked painfully because of the shot. The impact was so strong that your skin immediately turned blue-black. That was what happened to the injury on my thigh. The blue-black bruise was 9cm in diameter from left to right. Haiz......

Daddy was worse. Kena shots more than me. So, I spend my time yesterday night before bed rubbing on my bruises and rubbed for daddy as well. *Sigh*No

So, if not for the sake to experience the game and have some gathering with buddies, I would rather spend the money for a nice hotel buffet dinner. Perfecto
Having to fork out RM174 for 2 persons, all we got were just bruises all over the body! Fly Swat

No comments: