Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Baby Pictures 1

Awwww......I knew it. See! Mummy really put up my pictures. When she looked at me yesterday with that grin on her face, I knew what she is up to. She really go and dig up my old pictures from the box to post. Hhhmmmm......mummy, mummy....

Look at my rosy cheeks!

This picture of me was taken before the adults call it "fullmoon" wor...

Errmm...this one I think when I was 3 months old gua.

I still remember this, my kai mama made me wear that yellow lion clothe she bought for me.
I don't want to wear mai cry cry lor.

I oi oi also, mummy want to take.
She said I looked chubby wor when I was asleep.

This is also a picture with another kai mama. I smile because this kai mama never make me wear lion clothe. My 2 kai mama pretty leh...I got 2 kai mama only.... Mummy said they are the best pal she ever have.

Mummy don't just take my pictures la. Get me my pacifier please..hehehe...

Mummy made me posed with all the colourful balls.

Is that all? I think I still have more pictures of me during 6 to 9 months ge wor. Where are they, mummy? Hhmmm...I think mummy will sure go back and dig again one. Till then see you guys soon!



Gosh! What is this?? It is my xxx video! Mummy wanted people to know how sexy I am ar?
Hehehehe....I got nice body leh...ngek ngek ngek.....

No comments: